Your employees have worked hard throughout the year to help reach company goals. With the holidays and end of year deadlines right around the corner, why not reward for your staff with an event that encourages wellness and relaxation?
Why You Should Reward Your Employees with a Chair Massage Event
The Health Benefits of Chair Massage
When people work in an office they are usually sitting at a desk most of the day. Studies have shown that long amounts of time spent, sitting, typing and looking at computer screens can negatively affect multiple areas of the body.
Neck and shoulder pain can arise from sitting in an office chair without proper posture and leaning over a keyboard for hours a day.
Massage helps relax these muscles and provides relief to those suffering from neck and shoulder pain.
Back pain is a result of sitting for long periods of time in an office chair and can be extremely uncomfortable.
Massage can help improve back pain by using specific techniques to relax the back muscles affected from sitting for long periods of time.
Hand and forearm pain in office workers is caused by extensive mouse and keyboard use throughout the day.
Hand and forearm massage provide relief to these areas and could potentially prevent carpal tunnel syndrome.
Looking at computer screens strains the base of the skull and can cause painful tension headaches.
Massage is a great remedy for tension headaches because it addresses restrictions in the soft tissue and releases this built up tension.
Why Now is The Time to Schedule Your Chair Massage Event
- You can schedule the best day and time for your company by booking now.
- Book professional and experienced massage therapists before they get busy during the holiday season.
- You can base the date and time of the event on your staff’s schedule so more people can participate.
- All chair massage events booked through the end of the year with me will include a 5% revenue contribution to Rapha House.
How Do I Schedule My Event?
What if the Duration of My Event Changes?
How Do I Prepare for My Event?
- Aromatherapy: Essential oils can provide extra relaxation or stress relief
- Hot Stones: Hot stones require extra set up, but is a nice perk for tired and stiff muscles
- Table Option: A massage table on site allows us to provide a wider range of massage options including compression, stretching, face massage, and foot massage to fully clothed staff members.